Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome to My Online World!!

Welcome Grade 3 parents, and students to Miss Kush's Classroom Blog!!!



I'm so excited that you have decided to follow my online classroom blog. This blog will incorporate daily, weekly, and monthly reminders for students and parents, as well as any important information that you and your child will need to know throughout the upcoming school year.



My goal is to blog as much as possible throughout the year, but of course, sometimes us teachers do get busy. Along with important imformation and exciting news, I will post interesting resources that you can use at home with your child.



Below is an IMPORTANT link that I believe will be helpful to you and your child!



Ontario Curriculum:
http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/curriculum/elementary/grade3.html


Students:
I hope that you have had an awesome summer! What did you do this summer? Did you go away, or play any sports? Please comment, so I can get to know all of you!!!!!


I'm excited to meet you all on Tuesday :)



~Miss Kush


Image Courtesy Maconaquah Middle School Guidance Department

No comments:

Post a Comment